Enjoy cooking
Browse through over
1001 tasty recipes.
Home » , , , » Chocolate Nutella Cookies, How To Make nutella Cookies?

Chocolate Nutella Cookies, How To Make nutella Cookies?

Written By Unknown on Saturday 21 March 2015 | Saturday, March 21, 2015

Nutella Cookies, How To Make nutella Cookies

Remember that I've told you about my job interview and was being offered to do probation day at the café in the beginning of February? Early evening on the same day after the probation, I talked to one of the bosses and he asked whether I can imagine to work with them. I said yes and he asked me to come on Monday, February 7th. I thought we'll talk about the work etc etc but I started directly on that Monday. WOW..it was quick and it rather surprised me a little bit because I didn't think that it will be that quick. The thing is that I haven't got my driving licence yet. It means that hubby always take me to work and pick me up there. In the case of driving licence, I feel so dummy for the theoritic part. Now hubby helps me to get through all the questions in each chapter. I so want to have my driving licence and so hope that it will happen soon.

I'm pretty happy having a work now and since then I can appreciate my spare time even more. Mostly I just stay at home during my day-offs; baking, doing nothing, reading, doing some house chores, spending time with hubby and not to mention, twittering, facebooking and finding time for updating my blogs. But days off always run so fast... At work, I don't have problems with colleagues nor the bosses. Being a barista isn't new to me. I did it in Berlin, I even was one of shop manager that time. Only this time, it's in a different circumtances and environment and of course, another regulations. But so far, so good and I'm happy working at the espresso machine again, foaming milk and preparing good coffee with a motive on top of it.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter -- room temperature
3/4 cup of brown sugar (I only use raw brown sugar)
3/4 cup of white sugar
1 cup of Nutella
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
2 eggs
2 cups plus 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup of chocolate chips (I used chocolate chunks)
1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350F. Cream butter in an electric mixer for 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and Nutella and mix well, scraping down the sides of the bowl to ensure even mixing

Add the eggs, one at a time, beating for 30 seconds between each. Add the vanilla and mix for 10 seconds

Sift together the flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda (do not skip this step as sifting eliminates clumps of cocoa). Mix into the butter mixture on low speed until fully incorporated, scraping down the bottom and sides at least once to ensure even mixing. Fold in the chocolate chips and hazelnuts and refrigerate the dough for ten minutes

Spoon tablespoon-sized drops of dough onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool on the sheets for a minute or two before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling

Source : http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/chocolate_nutella_cookies/
SHARE

About Unknown